Duet Design System team provides support for users of the system. See below for different use cases and additional instructions on how to reach us.
Please take some time to explore the contents of this documentation before contacting the support. While the documentation is still heavily under work, some parts like the design tokens are already pretty well documented.
Frequently asked questions #
Answers to the most common questions about Duet Design System can be found in the Duet Design System FAQ.
Slack channels #
The Duet Design System team maintains the following channels and provides support as time permits.
- For generic and design related questions: #duet-design-system
- For questions about Components: #duet-components
- For questions about CSS Framework: #duet-css
- For questions about Fonts: #duet-fonts
- For questions about Icons: #duet-icons
- For questions about Design Tokens: #duet-tokens
- For questions about Sketch Toolkit: #duet-sketch
Office hours #
We organize weekly design system “office hours” where you can just show up with your design system questions and support requests. These happen every Thursday, 14:00-16:00 at PK1 Elotalo lobby, 3rd floor.
Messages sent to email@example.com will be addressed by the Duet team as quickly as possible.
Please see Duet’s contributing guidelines.